Friday, April 3, 2009

Story-teller is sleeping while audience is awake

My friends think that I am funny and a good story-teller. But I am not sure about that one. Well, here is an incident to share. No, it is not a story, a real one.

I met two of my childhood friends after a long time. We were catching up with each other all day long as we got together after so long. It was almost midnight. I was telling them a story. Now, I cannot even remember what story it was but somehow, both my friends found it very interesting and captivating. So, they were wide awake and listening to me being alert not to miss any detail. It seems I reached the climax of my story and at that very moment when both were eagerly waiting for me to say the final words I fell into a deep sleep and never actually finished the story.

Comment from my awake friends:

Lots of time, while listening to a story people fall asleep, we all may have experienced that at least once or twice but have you ever heard the story-teller falling asleep when the audience is still awake and eager to hear more...............

Well, if you do have a similar experience, please share with me, I will feel soooooooooooooooo much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment