Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Banos - A small town surrounded with greens and mountains on one side

People come here to get spa, massage, manicure, pedicure and all types of pampering, you name it, it is there. I was dying to have a nice relaxing massage and when I came here I felt that thee weather the atmosphare and the look all of them are in favor of my massage desire. We went for a nice dinner whre the food was local and tasty, goo choice by Manuel again. Next day morning I have few hours as i am leaving 2 days earlier for Quito then the rest of the team. In fact, Banos would be my last day with everyone in the travel group. So, next day morning, without wasting much time, Nicole and I went for a massage and we both loved it. Mine was a massage lady and she was quite good but Nicole's was a man, she asked for a female but they did not have any other female available for the service. She initially did not like the idea but loved the massage, may be, you can ask her about the experience:) I was relaxed and fresh. Now it is time for me to explore little bit of Banos and then time to say goodbye to evereyone. I found Banos to be a very small town with a nice park type set up in the middle of the square and lots of trees, long and high ones. The mountains are at the back of our hotel and it really looks very pretty. Anyway, time to leave all. I decidec to skip the last part of the trip of 4 nights of camping in the Amazon forests in a lodge. This could be a different experience but I was restricted to get yellow fever vaccination due to my medication and that puts a binding in me going there inside the Amazon. I would hopefully do that some other time in my life if I can. I did not take a chance on medical ground as you never know what can cause what!!!!!!!!!!
My team was quite small in this trip so, it was Nicole, Rachel, John and the Canadian guy, oh, i can't recaall his name at this very moment, but I know it, oh!!! and ofcourse our very nice and very efficient and cute tour manager, Manuel. They all came to drop me off at the bus station where I was taking a 5 hours bus ride to Quito, the capital of Ecuador. Adios Amigas to my travel group........

No comments:

Post a Comment