Saturday, June 20, 2009

I am so behind in my updates! I am in Cuzco physically and in my blog in Santiago!!!!!!!!!

Where to start I have no idea, I am extremely behind and delayed in my updates. So, the idea is to update and throw up some stuff that I need to post here before my memory actually collapses. I have been to Santiago for several days to skip Pucon and had a lovely time there. so, my next few posts will be about the following places:
Santiago
La Serena
San Pedro
Atacama Desert Crossing
Salt Flats of Uyuni
Uyuni
Potosi
Sucre
La Paz
Puno
Cuzco

Since I am not writing or even attempting a journal here, the dates can all get mishmashed in my short-term clouded memory. But on a second thought, I have all the dates noted somewhere and at some point I will get those right. But until then, it is just some imaginary dates and days of the month that I will be mentioning in the following several posts of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment