Monday, May 18, 2009

Bariloche - Another beautiful town, the look and feel and the landscape has lots of similarity with Queenstown in South Island, New Zealand

I loved Queenstown and I almost cried to leave that town, I could possibly move to Australia just to be close to Queenstown. This town reminds me of Queenstown. We took the cable car ride up to the hill top and then the view of Patagonia was just absolutely stunning, I became wordless seeing the beauty, could not stop taking pictures but believe it or not, there was no way to capture that beauty through a camera lens. We also had a very good lunch at the rotating cafetaria on the top of the hill. It was such an amazing experience! I just loved it all. I watched the sun setting but it was freezing cold outside, still I took a lots of picture. I went for horse back riding the second day in Bariloche for almost all day long with few hours break for a BBQ lunch. I got soaked like a wet cloth in both halves of the day but still loved the ride and the natural beauty around the area, on the mountain top, saw a rainbow and some deer. It was a good re-cap of my riding skills after quite a few years!

No comments:

Post a Comment