Thursday, May 14, 2009

Cute small colonial town - Colonia, a real gem and then Buenes Aires, the one place I have been looking forward since my planning of this trip

I loved this town, it has the beauty, the artistic essence and the sophistication. It is quite a touristy town but still drew my attention a lot. I bought some real cute stuff for gifts and decorating my apartment back home. I think Paraty in Brazil was quite nice as that was also colonial and artistic but this one was more classy and I would love to go back there in summer time and spend at least few more days and it is only 1.5 hours away from Buenes Aires, Argentina. Talking about Buenes Aires, I am in Buenes Aires now and guess, what, I experienced last night! A live tango show, it has been one of the most pleasant experiences of my life. If I believed in recurnation I would have loved to be born as a Tango dancer, oh, the passion is so intense and the dance expresses the emotions and the moods in a so vivid way, it was just wonderful and I have no word to express my feelings watching the dancers and the singers performing there. In fact, I may watch another show tonite, so will rush now to get back to the hotel for the next few days in Beunes Aires. This is a beautiful city and I feel quite at home, afterall, I can´t deny that I am a big city girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment