Thursday, May 14, 2009

Foz Iguacu or Iguazu falls within Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay

This fall is one of the best natural attractins I have scene in many of my trips. The fall is so wide and so spread out in a huge area within Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay. I went to both the Brazil and Argentine sides and both sides are beautiful. I liked the walk in Brazil side and enjoyed being under the falls in a boat ride in Argentine side. I wish I could spend fe w more days there but definitely it will be in the top 10 of my favorite list from my trip. I can´t explain in words as I am neither a poet nore a writer but it is awesome and fantastic. The rainbow on the fall made it even prettier. I have to attach some pictures later to explain the beauty although they won´t even capture 10% of the true beauty of the falls.

No comments:

Post a Comment