Sunday, May 24, 2009

Porto Varaas - a nice but windy and rainy town when I was there

I did not do much in this town other than walking in the street of this small town and having meals and breakfast and snacks when needed. It would not be fair to comment much about the town, but my walk by the lake was quite nice. We went up to see the volcano but it was too rainy and misty, could barely see anything. The rainforest we went to was quite nice and pretty even if it was raining, the leaves of the trees were bright and colorful. BTW, I drank tap water from the hotel as I forgot to buy bottled water and was still fine, may be the pollution was not that bad in this town, well that is definitely something quite positive. I had my hot chocolate again and it was quite nice probably better than the ones in Bariloche but not as good as Colonia though.

No comments:

Post a Comment